Job Vacancy: Branch Assistant (Worcester)Blogs
To apply send a CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Hayley Group is the UKs leading independent distributor of engineering components and consumables such as Bearings, Power Transmission, Fluid Power, and Lubricants. To support our ongoing expansion, we have the following opportunity at our Worcester Branch.
Hayley Worcester, Unit N1, Blackpole Trading Estate East, Blackpole Rd, Worcester WR3 8SG
Branch Assistant is a multi-tasking role, supporting our established team. We can promise plenty of variety, including but not limited to; the safe transit of customer orders to their destination on time, participating in product promotions; storage, issue and receipt of goods and services, and manning our trade counter.
Candidates will need:
- A valid clean driving licence, good local knowledge
- Good communication skills, numerate (GCSE English Language & Maths)
- Proficient basic IT skills (training on system will be provided)
- Customer focused, driven to provide consistent high level of service
- Team player, but able to work on own initiative
- Previous work experience in similar environment
- Experienced CB Fork Lift Truck user an advantage
- Familiarity with engineering consumables desirable
We offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to work with a progressive employer, where success is recognised and valued.
Please apply, with your CV stating your salary expectations, and with the job reference BRANCH ASSISTANT WORC as the subject title. Hayley Group will be in touch with you directly if interested in pursuing your application.
***Direct candidates only, no agency assistance required.